Perform work according to the blueprints and other specifications, using hand tools, metal working machines and precision measuring and testing instruments. Operates metal working machines such as milling machine, punch press, and drill press to fabricate housings, fittings, jigs and fixtures and verifies dimensions, using precision measuring instruments. Assembles, wires insulation and electrical components, such as resistors and capacitors, following method layouts, using fixtures soldering equipment, tweezers and hand tools. Tests assembled instruments for circuity continuity and operational reliability using test instruments, such as muti-meter, oscilloscope, oscillator, electronic voltmeter and bridge. Analyzes test results and repairs or adjusts instruments according to analysis. Records test results and writes report on fabrication techniques used. Calibrates instruments according to specifications. Assembles prototype or production instruments. Assists with any plumbing issues. Helps maintain hot water boilers, HVAC units, etc. Maintain work area free of conditions that may cause health problems, fire, property damage or result in personal injury. Ensure compliance with Company Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct and Business Conduct Program. Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Pay Rate: $18.09 per hour
* Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
* Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including winter and summer temperatures.
* Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work task assigned.
* Must be able to work in kneeling position for extended periods of time, be capable of standing for long periods of time and walk long distances.
* Must meet the physical requirements necessary to perform operations outlined, performed, and state in the SOP's for General Support Services.
* Must be capable of lifting 75 lbs. chest high unassisted repeatedly during the duty day.
* Must be able to ascend and descend equipment, ladders, scaffolds, lifts, etc.
* Must be able to assist with varied kinds of work including, but not limited to, pouring concrete, snow removal, assembling modular furniture and changing light bulbs.
* Must be atleast 18 years of age.
* Must have a working knowledge of the HVAC, plumbing, electrical and woodworking occupations. 2 years plumbing/HVAC experience preferred.
* Must be able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
* Must use "down-time" effectively to the benefit of the company.
* Must be well-mannered with a customer service attitude.
* Must be punctual, responsible and dependable.
* Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
* Must be able to work as part of a team, fostering teamwork in a dynamic environment.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
* Must be eligible to work in the United States.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Possess a valid driver's license without special restriction.
* Relevance of experience to be determined by hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.