New Job Search
PC Support Technician I
Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
Test Range Operations
Troubleshoots and resolves reported user incidents and fulfilling user requests within the Army Information Technology Metrics Program. Maintains assigned tickets in the Service Desk Work Order application. Provides onsite support and remote support with approved tools. Follows and executes documented processes, answering incoming user calls, routing tickets for approval, and providing technical assistance for customers. Maintains an issue/ resolution knowledge base. Must have excellent written and communication skills. Excellent customer service skills. Perform other duties as required to complete the assigned mission. This position is covered under the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year direct related computer support experience (relevant schooling may be substituted).
* Must have experience providing computer related customer service.
* Must have experience troubleshooting and resolving computer related issues.
* Must have experience with supporting current Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, PC compatible laptops and desktops, Personal and network printers, and web browser support.
* Will be required to meet Army certification requirements by obtaining CompTIA Security+ and Windows OS certifications within six (6) months of hire.
Job Skills Requirements:
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical.
* Must be able to work in an office setting and occasionally perform work outdoors.
* Must be capable of sitting at a computer and typing for long periods.
* Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs unassisted.
* Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
* Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
* Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
* Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
* Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
* Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
* Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
* Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
* Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
* Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
* Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
* Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
* Ability to work in a team setting, maintaining a professional relationship with all team members, as well as other coworkers, in and outside of your immediate work area.
* Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
* CompTIA A+ Certification.
* Enterprise level PC support in related industry.
* Help Desk call center experience.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
* Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
**Relevance of experience to be determined by the hiring manager.
Open Until Filled
Other Job Information (if applicable)
*TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
*TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
*TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
*Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses affiliate subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.