Position Pending Contract Award
TRAX International (TRAX) is preparing a proposal for future performance of the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) Electronic Test Support Services contract in Las Cruces, New Mexico. TRAX is a large business that has supported the Department of Defense since 1979 and currently performs services for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at Yuma Proving Ground, AZ; Fort Hood TX; Ft Greely, AK; and in the Republic of Panama. All positions are full-time and have generous health care, 401(k) and vacation benefits. Salaries are negotiable based on specific experience and proven performance.
The Senior Systems Engineer you will play an integral role on the TRAX Team, providing technical guidance and operational support to the leadership team. The successful candidate will apply their knowledge of undertaking and resolving difficult problems to all activities and reports. The ability to gather and analyze information from the systems will lead to success in this position. A successful Senior Systems Engineer will be able to ensure compliance with Government contracting regulations. Experience in providing technical guidance and information will ensure success in this position.
A Bachelor’s degree or greater is required from an accredited college university in an engineering, physics, mathematics or technical STEM discipline. Ten (10) years professional experience related to operational procedures and an in-depth knowledge of radio frequency (RF) systems similar to those used in the Navy.
* Knowledge of the applied use of RF systems on flight vehicles, conformal antennas, RF transmissions, telemetry system transmit and receive sides and transmitter receiver combinations.
* Experience in providing supervision of energetic processing personnel, and facilities.
* Knowledge of directing and inspecting for quality of workmanship for fabrication techniques used in printed circuits, repair and replacement of electronic assemblies and custom fabrication of waveguide, harnesses and cable sets and other application of electronic engineering principles
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
* The work of this position is performed in an environmentally controlled office environment and sometimes in the field where you are subject to the environment
* Must be capable of sitting and entering data on a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
* Must be able to view computer monitor for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted
* Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
Terms of Employment and Eligibility Requirements
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
* At TRAX, the health and safety of our employees, our customers, is our top priority. We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in facilities to which we operate. Vaccination requirements may vary by customer mandate, governmental facility and/ or national, state or local laws. All employees are required to provide vaccination status and proof as applicable.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
TRAX is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports contributions of all individuals. TRAX is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, familial status, pregnancy, ancestry, national origin, handicap, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.