Position Pending Contract Award
TRAX International (TRAX) is preparing a proposal for future performance of the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) Electronic Test Support Services contract in Las Cruces, New Mexico. TRAX is a large business that has supported the Department of Defense since 1979 and currently performs services for the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) at Yuma Proving Ground, AZ; Fort Hood TX; Ft Greely, AK; and in the Republic of Panama. All positions are full-time and have generous health care, 401(k) and vacation benefits. Salaries are negotiable based on specific experience and proven performance.
As a Senior Computer Programmer, you will:
*Develop computer software applications in a variety of coding languages
A Bachelor’s degree or greater is required from an accredited college or university in an engineering, computer science, or technical STEM discipline. Ten (10) years of professional experience in performing computer hardware engineering, software design, computer or software requirements management, computer systems or software integration, and using systems engineering software tools.
* Ability to develop and evaluate real time systems, control systems, complex modeling and safety critical software both ground based and flight based.
* Experience in system software design, documentation, configuration management and debug for flight vehicles and support systems.
* Software development language skills for current programming languages C, C++, C Sharp, JAVA, Python and scripting languages. Working knowledge on scripting API’s, JAVA Script, SQL and data base management.
* Knowledge for ground based and flight system instrumentation and telemetry system software to include video, serial, digital and analog formats and transport.
* Ability to lead software team which include multi-disciplinary skill sets in flight and ground-based requirements
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
* The work of this position is performed in an environmentally controlled office environment and sometimes in the field where you are subject to the environment
* Must be capable of sitting and entering data on a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
* Must be able to view computer monitor for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift 25 pounds unassisted
* Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities
Terms of Employment and Eligibility Requirements
* Must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
* At TRAX, the health and safety of our employees, our customers, is our top priority. We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in facilities to which we operate. Vaccination requirements may vary by customer mandate, governmental facility and/ or national, state or local laws. All employees are required to provide vaccination status and proof as applicable.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
TRAX is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports contributions of all individuals. TRAX is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, familial status, pregnancy, ancestry, national origin, handicap, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.