New Job Search
CRTC Material Expeditor - Seasonal
Delta Junction, AK
Test Range Operations
This position is located at the Cold Regions Test Center (CRTC), Delta Junction, Alaska
Perform a variety of tasks associated with the procurement, receiving and issuing of materials. Prepares documents required to requisition material needed. Perform research necessary to identify part numbers and current pricing. Responsible for picking up material procured from our local vendors, ensures items ordered are received and shortages and discrepancies are annotated. Mark materials and store for appropriate job. Maintain work orders with materials needed and received. Process receipts with purchase request for consolidation. Issue material needed to crews for daily duties, issues tools and equipment needed and log GFE numbers for accountability. Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions. Maintain historical files necessary to validate past transactions. Other duties as assigned.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen.
• Must possess a valid driver's license, without restrictions.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be proficient in MS Windows and word processing applications.
• Must be capable of working indoors as well as outdoors issuing and receiving materials.
• Must be a self-starter needing little or no supervision.
• Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance prior to hire and maintain it through employment with TRAX.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical and periodic retests.
• Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for work tasks assigned.
• Must be capable of working in extreme weather conditions including winter temperatures in excess of -40 Fahrenheit.
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs. unassisted.
• Must be capable of kneeling, bending and standing while performing job duties
• Must be able to distinguish colors.
• Must be able speak, write, read, and understand English.
• Must have a well-mannered customer service attitude.
• Must be willing to cross-train in other areas.
• Must use “down-time” effectively to the benefit of test, self, and company.
• Must be punctual, responsible, and dependable.
• Must demonstrate motivation, initiative, and reliability.
• Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to adjust to new or changing instructions.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow instructions and company policy.
• Must be able to deliver quality products to the customer and be responsive to their needs.
• Must be safety and security conscious, complying with rules and policies.
• Must be able to work both as part of a team and independently.
• Can work proficiently with limited supervision.
• Follows rules and directions willingly and completely.
• Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed, sometimes on short notice, to support test missions.
• Must possess a valid driver's license, without special restrictions.
• Must have dependable transportation and a dependable means of communication.
• Always works in a safe manner, preventing harm to people, property and the environment.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
• Two years’ experience in a government supply operation or three years’ experience in a supply field.
• Capable of operating Material Handling equipment.
• Working knowledge of time keeping procedures.
• Shipping and receiving experience and a familiarity of a supply systems or a working knowledge of a construction operation.
Terms of Employment & Eligibility Requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and not hold multiple citizenships.
• Must possess or be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
• Must be a current TRAX employee or affiliate subcontractor for internal postings.
***Relevance of experience to be determined by hiring manager.
The lists above are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in this position. TRAX International reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Open Until Filled.
Other Job Information (if applicable)
•TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
•TRAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
•TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.
•Must be able to obtain a security clearance prior to employment and maintain security clearance for the duration of employment.
TRAX Test Services also encompasses affiliate subcontracts. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the subcontracts.
Copyright © 2007-2020 TRAX International